ext sketch section

Hi all, In wf-2, what is the benifit to use pre sketch section thanks

Reply to
henry1951

It's a personal preference thing: a novice user may be unused to the various types of feature you can create with Pro, and accidentally make the wrong one, thus losing their section which couls have taken a lot of work (I know they could save it with section tools anyway) I suppose.

Okay, I admit. No benefit whatsoever. Change for changes sake, without listening to to the user base.

Personally, like most of the rest of WF2, I think it's pretty silly, and just slows me down and complictes the model structure needlessly. And it's flaky and runs slow and eats memory so models I'd worked hard on being able to handle I no longer can. Don't get me started. If this is the 'way of the future', thank God for Catia.

Reply to
John Wade