Funny Wildfire ad in France

Just back from a CAD/CAM trade show in Paris, where I cam upon an ad for Pro-Engineer that could lead to misinterpretation. Like most things, CAD programs cost more in Europe than they do in the states - The ad is displaying a price of EUR 6390 ($8300) for Pro/E Wildfire, and it shows a guy with his hair standing straight up and his eyes popping out! He's supposed to be astounded by the outrageously low price!

If anyone's interested I can post a copy somewhere - just gave me a chuckle!

G Faris

Reply to
G Farris

Yeah, post it somewhere for us to see.

.. 8^)

Reply to
Paul Salvador

8~) Yeah, that is good. Just goes to show how vantage point affects perception.

Sounds like Tim Burton's doing their ad design.

Reply to
Jeff Howard

G Farris

I can identify with that picture...It happened to me a few years ago when I received a quote from IBM/Dassault for a Catia 4 Mechanical Design package. And it wasn't because the price was low ...as I remember; the STEP translator alone was over $15K-U.S.

Reply to
md1

The guy at the ptc site and this kind of reminds me of,...

.. 8^)

Reply to
Paul Salvador