How to make nonsquare pattern?

I want to make nonsquare pattern from AutoCAD drawing. I tried with some programs like: haci 1.4, hatch generator, etc. With these
programs I need to fit source drawing in a 1x1 square. I have source nonsquare drawing and I can't make pattern. Can I make that nonsquare pattern and how?
Martin Bosnjak wrote:

dunno about AutoCAD... but with ProE try table driven patterns.
: I want to make nonsquare pattern from AutoCAD drawing. I tried with : some programs like: haci 1.4, hatch generator, etc. With these : programs I need to fit source drawing in a 1x1 square. I have source : nonsquare drawing and I can't make pattern. Can I make that nonsquare : pattern and how?
So, you are looking for a hatch generator? to make hatch patterns? Nice, cool, yeah, sweet! Pro/e doesn't do that, sorry, it is merely the top solid modelling platform on the planet. Solids? Modelling? 3D, yeah, not 2D (effluent, unsanitary byproduct, waste material, unfortunate, unnecessary consequence of technical backwardness, documentation of what is, rocksolid configuration management, shit, crap, stasis, status quo). Well, okay, Pro/e does that but only as a consequence of the creation of solid/surface models, not as the aim or end product of the design process. To represent the properties of solids, we have everything that engineering/physics offers about material properties ~ density, strength (defined in various ways), malleability, available to downstream processes as parameters. This is way, way, way beyond hatching to represent materials in 2D drawings. I'm afraid I lost interest in this kind of 2D arcanery.
David Janes
Uh, oh. Dave's off his meds again. 8~)
snipped-for-privacy@cicero.ba (Martin Bosnjak) wrote in message

HatchKit will do it. www.cadro.com.au/hatchkit/