Option to hide 3d notes

What option do I need to set to make the 3d notes hidden when I start Wildfire 3.0 Build 080?
Thanks.
I think what you need is to set the config option, model_note_display, to NO. That's how I have mine set and I don't see any of those disturbing hole notes covering everything. This is the option that corresponds to checking and unckecking the Environment box for 3D Notes.
David Janes
Reply to
David Janes
sweet, thanks
Yeah, I minored in Pro/e configuration. BTW, is Pro/e crashing enough to keep up with your expectations, based on SW performance? Or are you merely getting work done (and learning the program?) Might even help the curve if they let you take a course, now and then.
David Janes
Reply to
David Janes
I finally got my crashing problem fixed for the most part. Had to turn OFF the Pro/e optimization in my video card settings.
I crashes about as often as SolidWorks does now... 3-4 times a day at the LEAST oppritune time.
We paid for the Coach subscription when I bought my license. Been toiling through it slowly. It's pretty good if you don't mind being taught like you're 3 yrs old. Gotta cater to the lowest common denominator I guess.
Reply to
Aggrevated
Yeah, Coach sucks... but it's better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick.
I'm the only person I know who is using Pro/e. Nobody to ask questions, and the help menus suck worse than the coach training. I'm the "pioneer" at my company. That's why I'm here.
The best way to learn any software is to use it. Fumbling around until you figure it out yourself. Would be nice to have some help sometimes, so I ask questions on Google.
Reply to
Aggrevated
Yeah, Coach sucks... but it's better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick.
I'm the only person I know who is using Pro/e. Nobody to ask questions, and the help menus suck worse than the coach training. I'm the "pioneer" at my company. That's why I'm here.
The best way to learn any software is to use it. Fumbling around until you figure it out yourself. Would be nice to have some help sometimes, so I ask questions on Google.
Sure, keep doing it, we'll help! That's the way this ng's always been. We do this, day in and day out, all day, every day. Because you're here to learn, we're here to help. It's just the way the community works.
David Janes
Reply to
David Janes

Site Timeline