Hidden option

Why the hidden option of config.pro "del_gp_memb_ind", in Wildfire doesn't work?

Thanks, Paolo.

Reply to
PaoloV

The reason they are hidden is because they are not really for public use. They are supposed to assist development of the software by PTC. They can be removed at any time by PTC without warning. This is possibly what has happened in this case.

Reply to
dakeb

David Janes

Reply to
David Janes

It's an option of 2001. It allows to suppres a member of the group without suppres the entire group.

Paolo.

Reply to
PaoloV

As one poster already noted, it was around in 2001 and I'm fairly certain it is referenced in PTC documentation. I tried to use it but it didn't work as advertised. Phoned PTC support and they told me it never worked so don't use it. Don't know about wildfire since I haven't checked it again.

Reply to
WP