printfile location variable

Hi all,

Apart from using freedist, we are also very happy using FreePDF from ZipGuy, a tK script that reroutes output directed to it (via another freeware program called RedRun) to a pdf file.

I would like to know what the variable is for the printfile so I can use Pro-e's own ps printer and server the ps file directly to Freepdf. batch command : c:\freepdf\frpdf095.exe %location_of_printfile%

Also, this would be useful for printing under Linux using ps2pdf or similar.

wzzl

PS it looks like zipguy's page is offline... found a german program called freepdfXP though that one looks like a freedist clone, watching a certain dir for ps files.

Reply to
stinky wizzleteet