Pro/Motion wildfire Data 2003100 very slow on load motion ICON

Hi,

I have problem with Pro/Motion WILDFIRE. When I open a motion model, it is extrmally slow to display the motion icons, like load, joint. OK, I can switch off the display, but I need edit the model, So I must show some Icons. It is very slow. How can I set the configure and improve the display speed of the ICONs. Please help.

The computer is : DELL LATITUDE C800. memory 512 M. graphic Mobility M4.(M4 AGP4X).

I even think the new version wildfire is not fast than the old one.

Thanks.

weihua dong

Reply to
Weihua Dong