THE FIRE

The sun is poking through the smokey haze. It's heading for the horizon, after 3 PM, the first day of the end of daylight savings. And it's showing a vivid, light magenta. But the really amazing thing is that it shows two huge, dark sun spots, at about a 60 degree angle and slightly below the equator. Wow, I've never seen anything like it.

Reply to
David Janes

Sorry, wrong group, must have been that last beer. But, San Diego on fire is really breathtaking.

3 : PM, the first day of the end of daylight savings. And it's showing a vivid, light : magenta. But the really amazing thing is that it shows two huge, dark sun spots, : at about a 60 degree angle and slightly below the equator. Wow, I've never seen : anything like it. : :
Reply to
David Janes
8~) Don't think anyone will mind. It's the little things......

Reply to
Jeff Howard

PTC gets nothing right. They were supposed to be 75 degrees.

Reply to
dakeb