torsion spring

In WF2 I have created a helical sweep using curve from equation.. how can I create 'legs' for a torsion spring since the end point of the helical curve isn't perpendicular to the plane?

Reply to
Steve

create an axis tangent to the end of the helical curve by selecting the curve end point and the curve as refs. Then create a plane using this axis(through) and the right plane (normal). Then a plane normal to this and thru the end point as a sketch reference. Then you can sketch a curve to create the radius from the spiral to the tang(sweep it). Then extrude a cylinder off the end of this to create the tang.

jk

Reply to
jk