torsion spring

In WF2 I have created a helical sweep using curve from equation.. how can I create 'legs' for a torsion spring since the end point of the helical curve
isn't perpendicular to the plane?
--
Steve

create an axis tangent to the end of the helical curve by selecting the curve end point and the curve as refs. Then create a plane using this axis(through) and the right plane (normal). Then a plane normal to this and thru the end point as a sketch reference. Then you can sketch a curve to create the radius from the spiral to the tang(sweep it). Then extrude a cylinder off the end of this to create the tang.
jk