Is it possible to add a new symbol to symbol pallet?

In drawing I have a symbol in a table which is not in symbol pallet. So I have to create that symbol and place in the table as per drawing. I could not relate that symbol to the table. If I move the table, symbol stays there. So if I have to relate that symbol, I should include that new symbol to symbol pallet and add that symbol with text in table. Is it possible to add a new symbol to symbol pallet?

Reply to
prasath

You can include symbols that are not part of the 'Text Symbols' pallet (i.e. symbols which are in your pro_symbols_dir, where Pro/e looks when you do 'Insert>Drawing Symbol>Custom'), by placing in the text &sym(name). 'Name' will be whatever it is called in the symbols folder. These names should be succinct and have no spaces in them.

Reply to
David Janes