what isolate layers in layers do ?

Hi I am using Pro-e. I want to know what isolate layers in layers do. What will be the effect in the display?

Prasath

Reply to
prasath

Isolate layers displays only the isolated layers. The other layers are not shown.

The net effect is the same as blanking the layers you don't want to see. If you are using a lot of layers and only want to see a very few it is easier to select only the ones you want to see.

Reply to
Kevin