WildFire - coil modeling

How to model the wire on the bobbin (coil). The bobbin section is quadratic.

Reply to
Mariusz

shaunthiesen

I wonder if someone can help me out with this. I added a "point" to the "Center of Gravity" in my "assembly". as i work and add parts etc to my assembly i would like to have this "point" i added changed as the "center of gravity" changes. I like to make a relation between this "point" and the "center of gravity", anybody know how to do this??

thanks

LouR

Reply to
LouR

If the lab got you the good stuff, you can go to 'Insert>Model Datum>Analysis'. By default, the type of analysis is set to the one you want - model analysis. Give any name you want or leave the name as is. Then click the Next button. This looks like the Model Analysis interface and it is. Only here, you can get out of it, not just some text output. Here you can press, again, the Next button and go to Result Params, such as XCOG, YCOG, ZCOG. When you click the Yes radio button to create these, the COG values for x, y, and z are assigned to these parameters. Click next again and go to Result Datums where you can elect to create either a result Center of Gravity CSYS or datum point to visually identify, within your assembly, the location of the center of mass. You can create both, if you wish, but you wished for a point linked to the center of gravity and you've got it as a permanent, analysis feature. If you want this to "run" at the end of the assembly regen, select the ANALYSIS1, RMB 'Move to footer'. Now it will regen after you add a component and give you an updated COG and an updated set of XCOG, etc parameters.

Reply to
David Janes

Datum>Analysis'. By

Reply to