Announcement: ECMR Tutorial on SLAM

[Apologies for multiple copies of this announcement.]
********************************************************** ECMR 2007 Tutorial on
Simultaneous Localization and Mapping
http://www.inf.uos.de/nuechter/tutorial_slam_2007.html **********************************************************
ORGANIZERS
Giorgio Grisetti, University of Freiburg, Germany Cyrill Stachniss, University of Freiburg, Germany Udo Frese, University of Bremen, Germany Andreas Nuechter, University of Osnabrueck, Germany
SCOPE
This tutorial provides a state of the art introduction to the SLAM problem. The tutorial targets on the users side, i.e., people who's research field is robotics, but not SLAM. Since robotic maps are needed in so many applications, our goal is to enable non-SLAM people to use SLAM softwares and to gain hands-on experiences on the problems occurring, when trying to solve SLAM.
The tutorial consists of presentations, software demonstrations and hands-on experience on our software!
PARTICIPATION
To participate at the full-day tutorial please register for the ECMR 2007 conference.
THINGS TO BRING ALONG
Please bring our own (Linux-)Laptop to be able to run our software!
ADDITIONAL INFORMATIONS / WEBSITE
http://www.informatik.uni-osnabrueck.de/nuechter/tutorial_slam_2007.html