Call for Papers: 14th Finite Element Workshop in Biomechanics, Biomedicine and related fields on 18th and 19th July 2007 in Ulm/Germany

Invitation to the 14th FEM Workshop 2007 at the University of Ulm

Dear members of the Finite Element community,

This year we are organizing the 14th workshop on "The Finite Element Method in Biomedical Engineering, Biomechanics, and Related Fields " on July 18th and 19th 2007 in Ulm.

During the last 13 years the workshop has provided an ideal possibility for the exchange of knowledge and experience in different fields of research. The workshop covers all aspects on computational methods (especially the Finite Element Method) applied to Biomechanics, Biomedical Engineering and Biomedicine. A wide spectrum of topics will give an excellent overview over the present state of the art and show a variety of application possibilities of the Finite Element Method in Biomechanics. In particular, young scientists will have the opportunity to present and discuss their research results in an uncomplicated scientific environment.

We cordially invite you to Ulm and would be pleased to welcome you as a lecturer or participant helping us to contribute actively to this workshop. Should you be interested in participating in the workshop, we kindly ask you to complete the online registration form on our homepage

In case of any questions, please contact the organizing team mentioned below. Please note that the submission deadline for oral presentations and posters is due May 31st 2007 and registration is due June 30th 2007.

For further information regarding workshop topics, abstract preparation, registration, travel and accommodation please visit the workshop website:

We kindly ask you to pass this invitation on to other interested persons.

The Workshop organizing team

Martin Geiger Andrew Boryor Ansgar Hohmann

Universitätsklinikum Ulm Department of Orthodontics, ZMK 4 Albert-Einstein-Allee 11

89081 Ulm Germany Tel.: (+49) (0)731 / 500-64414 Fax: (+49) (0)731 / 500-64415 snipped-for-privacy@uni-ulm.de
Reply to
Martin