CALL FOR PAPERS: CBU 2013, Ulm, Germany, 1st Call for Abstracts

CBU 2013
18th International Symposium on
Computational Biomechanics in Ulm
Germany
May 13th and 14th, 2013

After two years it's time again to come together at Villa Eberhardt in
Ulm and see what's going on in the world of Computational Biomechanics.
In contrast to our tradition, the conference will be held earlier this
year. It will take place in line with the Meeting of the German Society
of Biomechanics (DGfB) which will be organized this year by Prof.
Dürselen (Institute of Orthopaedic Research and Biomechanics) in
Ulm/Neu-Ulm. So you will have the opportunity to join both meetings.
Abstract submission is open.
Features:
Cover all Aspects on Computational Biomechanics
Satellite to DGfB Meeting
Keynote: Prof. Rasmussen, Aalborg, Musculoskeletal Modeling
Special Session: Musculoskeletal Systems, Muscles, and Soft Tissues
NEW: Exhibition Walkabout
NEW: Introductory Course: Computational Biomechanics.
Round Table Discussion.
We are looking forward to receiving your abstracts and seeing you in Ulm.
Yours Sincerely,
CBU Organization Committee
Martin Geiger
Bernd Lapatki