CALL FOR PAPERS: CBU 2013, Ulm, Germany, 1st Call for Abstracts

CBU 2013 18th International Symposium on Computational Biomechanics in Ulm Germany May 13th and 14th, 2013
http://www.uni-ulm.de/cbu

After two years it's time again to come together at Villa Eberhardt in Ulm and see what's going on in the world of Computational Biomechanics.
In contrast to our tradition, the conference will be held earlier this year. It will take place in line with the Meeting of the German Society of Biomechanics (DGfB) which will be organized this year by Prof. Dürselen (Institute of Orthopaedic Research and Biomechanics) in Ulm/Neu-Ulm. So you will have the opportunity to join both meetings.
Abstract submission is open.
Features:
Cover all Aspects on Computational Biomechanics Satellite to DGfB Meeting Keynote: Prof. Rasmussen, Aalborg, Musculoskeletal Modeling Special Session: Musculoskeletal Systems, Muscles, and Soft Tissues NEW: Exhibition Walkabout NEW: Introductory Course: Computational Biomechanics. Round Table Discussion.
We are looking forward to receiving your abstracts and seeing you in Ulm.
Yours Sincerely,
CBU Organization Committee Martin Geiger Bernd Lapatki Jürgen Salk Ulrich Simon Hans-Joachim Wilke
Add pictures here
✖