CALL FOR PAPERS
17th SYMPOSIUM ON
COMPUTATIONAL BIOMECHANICS IN ULM
25 and 26 July, 2011
Our good old Finite Element Workshop /"The Finite Element Method
in Biomedical Engineering, Biomechanics and Related Fields"/ got
a face lift!
WHAT IS NEW?
* New name: Computational Biomechanics in Ulm, CBU
* Biennial cycle
* Extended organizing team
* New topic: Round Table Discussion
WHAT IS KEPT?
* We still cover all aspects on computational biomechanics and
* Preliminary program: * Great location: "Villa Eberhard, Ulm"
* Summer time, best to visit Ulm
* Alliance with experimental summer course at UFB
WHAT TO SUBMIT?
* Abstracts for oral or poster presentations should follow the
abstract guidelines: * Accepted and presented abstracts will be included in the
conference proceedings to be published open, online and immediately
after the symposium.
We cordially invite you to come to Ulm and play a vital role at
- posted 11 years ago