Invitation from Dr Roland Clarke, Co-Chair - Renewable Energy Finance Forum Latin America and the Caribbean, REFF-LAC 2013, Miami

Renewable Energy Finance Forum Latin America and the Caribbean (REFF-LAC) April 30 - May 1, 2013 | Miami, Florida
Invitation from Dr Roland Clarke, Co-Chair - Renewable Energy Finance Forum
Latin America and the Caribbean, REFF-LAC 2013, Miami
Returning for its third year, the Renewable Energy Finance Forum - Latin America and Caribbean (REFF-LAC) is a unique platform matching capital with renewable energy project development in the region.
As a REFF LAC Co-Chair, I would like to offer you a special 20% discount to attend the Renewable Energy Finance Forum - Latin America and Caribbean (REFF-LAC).
Register now at http://www.refflac.com with discount code: CC20LAC to take advantage of this exclusive offer.
PS: You may also see my publications updated on my Linkedin profile.
Regards,
Roland R. Clarke PhD Director/CEO Clarke Energy Associates Barbados 246 251 0298 617 313 6643 USA/Bdos Skype - clarkeroland www.clarkeenergyassociates.com www.linkedin.com/in/RolandClarke