clarke spool gun welder

Has anyone here ever used a Clarke 180 amp spool gun welder? I am currently using a Lincoln sp-170 and it does a great job with aluminum but the feeding problems are driving me crazy. The clarke welder seems like it would be ideal.

habbi

I was *just now* looking at Lincoln's Magnum SG spool gun (part #K487-25), which is about $100 less than the Clarke machine you ask about. I'm not sure if the SG will hook up to your current SP-170 or not, but it may be worth your time to ask a dealer about its compatibility with your welder.

Reply to
Artemia Salina

habbi

Ok.