Invitation - ACORE's Renewable Energy LatAm & Caribbean Conference & Exhibition

Dear Colleague...
Every year I reach out to invite you to a premier finance and development event sponsored by the American Council on Renewable Energy, ACORE.
This year's event is the Renewable Energy Latin America & Caribbean Conference and Exhibition in Puerto Rico, 20-21 November 2014. See http://www.relaccx.com/
As Co-Chair I can offer my LinkedIn network a 20% savings using my discount code, RC20RLX.
Kindly share this with your colleagues.
Regards Roland
Roland R Clarke PhD Clarke Energy Associates Barbados www.linkedin.com/in/rolandclarke Skype - clarkeroland 246 251 0298 B'dos 617 313 6643 USA