SWX 2007 Auto Text Alignment

We have just upgraded to SWX 2007 and one of the new features is automatic text alignment. Most of the time this is a good thing and I appreciate it but there are times that I would like to override it and not have text snap to someplace that I don't want it to go. Is there someway I can stop the automatic alignment?

Thanks, Jim

Reply to
jim.peter

Hold the ALT key down when placing the text