Save a Sketch to alter slightly.

Many is the time I need to make several models almost identical in size and nature. Is there a way that I can roll back the first design tree, for example, all the way back to the first sketch, and save the original sketch so that I can continue from there and change where it needs to be changed so that I do not have to make the basic sketch all over again? I would be grateful for a clue, Amy

Reply to
amylabritto

Did you try "copy" and "paste" or better yet use "configurations"

Mike

Reply to
Michael Eckstein

Or "save as" a "copy" with a new name, and modify to your needs.

Reply to
Michael Eckstein

I do not know Configurations yet, but I will try the other two methods, thank you! Amy Labritto

Reply to
amylabritto