Attitude towards robots

Hello,

I am interested in the attitudes that people from different cultures have towards robots, in particular towards AIBO. Therefore, I would like to invite you to answer a short anonymous survey that will take 10 minutes to fill in. We would be very grateful for your participation.

All data is treated confidential and is only used for scientific purposes. If you have any questions please contact me at snipped-for-privacy@tue.nl.

Thank you very much in advance, Christoph Bartneck

Reply to
Christoph Bartneck

Christoph - Are the surveys results (in aggregate only) be published anywhere. Having now taken the survey - I would very much like to know how it comes out. I wander if it will challenge, or reinforce the idea that women are less inclined towards robots?

It may be contraversial - but the survey misses questioning the faith of those answering, which may be a key divider in this topic.

Anyway - please feel free to promote your survey further on the forums at

I am always happy to support research in my field. Danny

--

- Build robots

Reply to
orionrobots