Attitude towards robots

Hello,
I am interested in the attitudes that people from different cultures have towards robots, in particular towards AIBO. Therefore, I would like to
invite you to answer a short anonymous survey that will take 10 minutes to fill in. We would be very grateful for your participation.
http://www.survey.id.tue.nl/nars
All data is treated confidential and is only used for scientific purposes. If you have any questions please contact me at snipped-for-privacy@tue.nl.
Thank you very much in advance, Christoph Bartneck
Christoph - Are the surveys results (in aggregate only) be published anywhere. Having now taken the survey - I would very much like to know how it comes out. I wander if it will challenge, or reinforce the idea that women are less inclined towards robots?
It may be contraversial - but the survey misses questioning the faith of those answering, which may be a key divider in this topic.
Anyway - please feel free to promote your survey further on the forums at http://orionrobots.co.uk . I am always happy to support research in my field. Danny -- http://orionrobots.co.uk - Build robots