Battery Wiring To Produce Multiple Onboard Voltages

There is a company that makes a programmable power supply where you can = tap off about 3 different voltages from one power pack (set of = batteries)

Unfortunately I couldn't find them again on the web. But they did have = ads in Robot magazine and probably Nuts'n'Volts, too. The devices were = pricey, though, from $50 to $200 or so. Depends on your budget & needs. = Separate batteries would certainly be cheaper!

Not much help I guess but if you flip thru Robot mag you might see who I = am talking about.

JCD

Reply to
Pogo

Thanks for all the replies, I think I'll just stick to the 36V pack and run the motors at 33% with a separate battery for the electronics. Seems to be the easiest and should work out just fine.

Thanks again,

Michael

Reply to
Michael

Found them! Here is the link to the product(s) I was trying to describe:

Unfortunately I couldn't find them again on the web. But they did have = ads in Robot magazine and probably Nuts'n'Volts, too. The devices were = pricey, though, from $50 to $200 or so. Depends on your budget & needs. = Separate batteries would certainly be cheaper!

Not much help I guess but if you flip thru Robot mag you might see who I = am talking about.

JCD

Reply to
Pogo

Unfortunately I couldn't find them again on the web. But they did have ads in Robot magazine and probably Nuts'n'Volts, too. The devices were pricey, though, from $50 to $200 or so. Depends on your budget & needs. Separate batteries would certainly be cheaper!

Not much help I guess but if you flip thru Robot mag you might see who I am talking about.

JCD

"Michael" wrote in message news:hd0gh.15958$ snipped-for-privacy@text.news.blueyonder.co.uk...

Thanks Pogo but I think this 33% way is the best......

Link saved for later.....no doubt I'll probably need something similar at some point :-)

Michael

Reply to
Michael