Battery Wiring To Produce Multiple Onboard Voltages

Thanks for all the replies, I think I'll just stick to the 36V pack and run the motors at 33% with a separate battery for the electronics. Seems to be the easiest and should work out just fine.
Thanks again,
Michael
There is a company that makes a programmable power supply where you can tap off about 3 different voltages from one power pack (set of batteries)
Unfortunately I couldn't find them again on the web. But they did have ads in Robot magazine and probably Nuts'n'Volts, too. The devices were pricey, though, from $50 to $200 or so. Depends on your budget & needs. Separate batteries would certainly be cheaper!
Not much help I guess but if you flip thru Robot mag you might see who I am talking about.
JCD

Found them! Here is the link to the product(s) I was trying to describe: http://www.roboticsgroup.com/products.asp?id=22

Thanks Pogo but I think this 33% way is the best......
Link saved for later.....no doubt I'll probably need something similar at some point :-)
Michael