Building a solar satellite model

Hi all

I=B4d like build a satellite model, with 4 solar cells and a electronic circuit. This model haves to work in my living room (4 20 W fluorescent lamps). I want this model spin continuously, slowly. Could you tell me where find this circuit ?

Thanks in advance.

Reply to
contracer11

If its light enough you you could butcher a solar powered flower pot turner or two - its got everything ready built for you including a gearbox =D

Google's cache of Maplin's page (they don't sell them anymore): http://64.233.183.104/search?q=cache:5j1nNDox1MoJ:

Brendan Gillatt