Building a solar satellite model

Hi all
Id like build a satellite model, with 4 solar cells and a electronic circuit. This model haves to work in my living room (4 20 W fluorescent lamps).
I want this model spin continuously, slowly. Could you tell me where find this circuit ?
Thanks in advance.
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

If its light enough you you could butcher a solar powered flower pot turner or two - its got everything ready built for you including a gearbox =D
Google's cache of Maplin's page (they don't sell them anymore): http://64.233.183.104/search?q che:5j1nNDox1MoJ:www.maplin.co.uk/Module.aspx