Computer vision and video processing books

Hello,
I am looking for two very good books (the best available ones) connected with two subjects (mainly the first topic):
- computer vision (detection, objects tracking, 3D vision, images understanding, etc.); - video processing (actually computer vision and images understanding/interpretation in video media - images retrieving, objects tracking, surveillance etc.);
Maybe you could even suggest only one book connected with these two subjects?
I would also like to ask you about your opinion on the following books: 1. "Image Processing: Analysis and Machine Vision" - Milan Sonka, Roger Boyle, Vaclav Hlavac 2. "Handbook of Image and Video Processing" - Al Bovik
The second one seems to be very interesting but I am afraid that is very difficult - it is actually a collection of articles (probably mainly from conferences) and probably not so easy to read.
Thank you.
Regards, sfp