cool catalog from US Plastic Corp

I just got a cool catalog in the mail from US Plastic Corp ( =

)=20

IMHO, it's well worth the time of any robot builder to go to their = website and request a print catalog. I found things in there I hadn't = expected such as heat shrink tubing by the foot, and relatively cheap = plastic knobs favored for many wood-working and jig-building projects. = Also has a few pages of cast nylon plastic plate, rod, and tubes; sheets = of Teflon; sheets of polyeurethane, HDPE, etc.

The only thing I couldn't find in there that I wanted info on was the = molding/casting type plastic products, such as Alumilite, etc. ( it may = well be that I just overlooked it ... )

Anyway, just passing on the info ... jcd

Reply to
Pogo