CRM- trying to find a few snippets of info on industrial manips

Can anyone point me to information on the the update rates of the control systems on modern industrial manipulators or their control hardware? I'm currently working with an old PUMA at 36Hz through the SLAVE interface, which is somewhat limiting :) Just need it for comparison really.

Reply to
Coyoteboy