FA: 5 Robotics Books Used 1980s

I am selling my collection of Robotics Books which are in Fine Condition at eBay ....1 lot of 5 each
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&categoryF753&itemB02487994

Thanks, Vishanti @ eBay
My complete auction listings: http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=vishanti&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows %
MagicHippie wrote:

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=vishanti&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows %
This was a good catch for the winner. Marty's book is hard to find, and alone is worth the final bid price.
-- Gordon Author: Constructing Robot Bases, Robot Builder's Sourcebook, Robot Builder's Bonanza