FA: Intro to Control System Technology, 5th ed, by Robert

Hi All, I'm cleaning out some things that I don't need anymore. I'm selling my book. It's in perfect condition, hard back, I did not write in it with
anything. Introduction to Control System Technology, 5th ed, by Robert Bateson. This book is both a textbook on Control System Technology and a reference book that engineers and technicians will want in their personal libraries. On Amazon.com it sells for $110.00.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item069561382