A real robotic vacuum cleaner for houses and offices

Is there any REAL (not only for satisfy academic hobbies) vacuum cleaner robot for houses and offices?

Well, I'm not sure if these qualify as real or imaginary, but the two main entries in this category are the Roomba (www.roombavac.com) and Trilobyte (http://www.eureka.com/whatsnew/robotvacupdate.htm ). From what I hear, the Trilobtye is the better bot, but the Roomba is cheaper and has gotten more press coverage in the past serveral months.
Chris S.
<.> wrote in message

According to the content of the page you've referenced (http://www.eureka.com/whatsnew/robotvacupdate.htm ) the Eureka Robo Vac seems to still under development.

See also http://trilobite.electrolux.se /

On Sat, 3 Jan 2004 02:13:07 +1100, <.> wrote:

http://www.ivac.nl/gb/ivac.html
http://www.robosoft.fr/AutoVac-Robot.html
See also http://www.roombacommunity.com/internals.html