A real robotic vacuum cleaner for houses and offices

Is there any REAL (not only for satisfy academic hobbies) vacuum cleaner robot for houses and offices?

Reply to
<.>

Well, I'm not sure if these qualify as real or imaginary, but the two main entries in this category are the Roomba

and Trilobyte
From what I hear, the Trilobtye is the better bot, but the Roomba is cheaper and has gotten more press coverage in the past serveral months.

Chris S.

Reply to
Chris S

According to the content of the page you've referenced

the Eureka Robo Vac seems to still under development.

Reply to
<.>

See also

<.>