flexible wire that becomes ridged muscle wire?

hello all.

new to the group.

i've been searching for a while now but still not found what i'm looking for.

i know of a few different muscle wire types but i an looking for a flexible wire/cable that will become stiff and ridged when heated/electrical current applied.

does any know of stuf a produc and or where to get it?



Reply to
Loading thread data ...

PolyTech Forum website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.