FS: Various ICs - Speech Synthesizers, Sound Generators & More

Hello fellow robotic enthusiasts, In an effort to increase my inventory of IC chips used during repairs, I have made a bulk purchase of integrated circuits. All parts are new
old stock and are guaranteed working. I have anywhere from ten to fifty pieces of each part number listed below:
SC-01-A AY-3-8910 (or AY38910) AY-3-8912 (or AY38912) DAC80-CBI-V IDT6116 (or CY7C128A) HC-55516 MC3417L SN76477 SP0250 (or SPO250) SP1000 TMS5200 TMS5220
All parts and prices are listed on my website at www.keinert.com As an introductory offer for the month of Jan. 2007, let me know that you saw this post in this newsgroup and take 5% off any order of $100.00 or less (before shipping). Orders over $100.00 get the 5% discount and free shipping in the USA.
These parts are limited to my stock-on-hand. I am not getting into the IC parts business, nor do I intend to become a serious competitor to the other parts suppliers who post on this newsgroup. I made a bulk purchase of IC parts in order to fill-in my inventory. I bought more than I needed so that the cost per IC would be reasonable. The extras are being sold on my website.
Thanks and Happy New Year! Kevin Keinert www.keinert.com