hi i m making a robotic arm

hi i m a pre final year engineering student i m making a robotic hand and to drive the dc motor of 5v and which can go upto 500ma i need a
driver circuit. I tried the H bridge circuit but there was some prob. If u all can help me then kindly tell me from where i can get the circuit

http://www.robotcombat.com/marketplace_ifirobotics.html
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Try this: <http://www.pololu.com/products/pololu/0410/
Best, - Joe
P.S. Good luck finding the Shift and punctuation keys on your keyboard. Even engineers need to know how to read and write properly if they're to have a successful career.