L298 H-bridge design question

I am finalizing my PCB design for an L298-based H-bridge. I don't want to use the current sensing function of the L298. So, what do I do with
the Sense A and Sense B pins? Dennis's book suggests tying one to supply voltage and one to ground. The L298 data sheet shows both connected to ground through a sensing resistor (which I don't want to use). These two seem to be at odds with each other. Please help.
BRW