Looking for some projects

But a dog has a computer unlike any you could possibly buy off the shelf. That makes a big difference.
--
|\/| /| |2 |<
mehaase(at)sas(dot)upenn(dot)edu
Mark Haase wrote:

My dog only has an old Zaurus. It's all he could afford.
--
(Replies: cleanse my address of the Mark of the Beast!)

On Mon, Aug 22, 2005 at 09:56:25AM -0700, Padu wrote:

Check out our Darpa GC entry here:
http://www.bdmicro.com/darpa-gc and http://www.insightracing.org /
Software is indeed the key, but it is definitely a weakest link issue. Poor hardware and sensors can make the software's job a whole lot harder or even impossible, of course. We've considered the "brain in a jar" technique, but nobody on the team is willing to volunteer :-)
The DARPA rules specifically state "no animials are permitted onboard" - not sure if a brain in a jar would apply or not.
The NQE should be exciting. We are expecting tough competition and are working hard to be one of the 20 finalists.
-Brian
--
Brian Dean
ATmega128 based MAVRIC controllers