My university is building a Robotics lab , I need help for best kits.

Our professor wanted us to search for learning and experience kits on Robotics for buying them to lab. I am open to suggestions please. Which kits may be best for learning Robotics ? Kits will be used by Computer and Electronic Engineers. Price/Quality ratio is really important since our budget is limited. And also , shipping is an issue.

Reply to
Hercule Poirot

There really isn't enough information here to give any informed device -- we start with not knowing whether you're looking for industrial robots vs. AI-style mobile robots, and go downhill from there.

Making the assumption (based on "kits") that you want mobile robots, I'd suggest starting by wandering around

Joe Pfeiffer

responding to

Hercule Poirot wrote: Actually lab is a mixed one. We are buying CNC , robot arms , industrial routers and AI-mobile robots. It will be a wide-area robotics lab. But I am interested in non-industrial robot kits , like quadricopters etc.

Reply to
Hercule Poirot