Need a controll board for 3 servos

I need to make a controll board for 3 servos by regular potentiomenters. The problem I have - I do not know nothing about electronics and how they work! If anybody interested in designing the whole thing for me and get paid

- please let me know by sending email to snipped-for-privacy@flymig.com This is NOT a joke! Thanks! Mark.

PS. when you'll send your email - our anti-spam filter must verify your email - so you will receive a note and will need to respond to it first.

Reply to
mark

Google on "servo tester" & you'll find plenty of circuit examples.

JM

Reply to
John Mianowski

The message from "mark" contains these words:

try:

Pete

Reply to
Nospam

OK guys and gals! Thanks for your input and here is the task that needs to be incorporated into the design:

Control 3 servo using transmitter joystic (purchased separately). Have the ability to use feedback potentiomenter and bypass this feature

as well. Have switchable speeds of servo responding to the joystick movement. Ability to go back to "neutral" position by means of pressing the button. Ability to change the "neutral" position by pressing "remember" button.

This is not a "one-day" project and we are really looking for capable people to do the job. There is nothing found so far on the internet that does the job. As I have mentioned before - no computer interface needed. Thanks! Mark

Reply to
mark

So what happened to "I need to make a controll board for 3 servos by regular potentiomenters."? How much $$$ are you willing to pay somebody to make it for you?

Reply to
Si Ballenger

Si, I'd be talking to someone who has the skills and ability to do the job. If you want to talk - please let me know. Regards. Mark. snipped-for-privacy@flymig.com

Reply to
mark

Each joystick is going to have 2 potentiometers. 1 joystick can control 2 servos; 2 joysticks can control 4 servos. What's the plan for controlling 3 servos? Only use 1 axis on 1 of the joysticks?

I have no idea what you mean by this, unless you're talking about switching the servos over to continuous rotation. That's going to take minor servo modifications.

Base this portion of the device on something like this:

Switch out the joystick's pots & switch in a fixed resistor network.

You might want to define this one in more detail - it isn't clear (to me, at least) what you want to do.

There's plenty - you just have to look.

Google on "servo tester" - there are plenty of examples out there, built with a 555 timer & a few minor components.

JM

Reply to
John Mianowski