OpenPino/Pino2 - which motors?

Hi,
I am sure that by now, most of you know the OpenPino biped robot project. They have something newer cooking, Pino2, which uses motors
with planetary gears attached instead of servos.
Does anyone happen to know what motor/gear combination they use? Manufacturer? Any suppliers?
Pino1 used 1/4 Scale servos pumped up to 24kg/cm (300oz/in??). Any help to find similar motors is greatly appreciated. Our project will need over a hundred of those little buggers ;-)
Matt
Matt Knight wrote:

Hi Matt,
ZMP is selling the PINO2 motors as separate robot building blocks.
Shop Homepage (currently Japanese only) : http://www.zmp.co.jp/html/shop_p2_parts.html
Datasheet : http://www.zmp.co.jp/data/motorspec.pdf
Mechanical Drawing : http://www.zmp.co.jp/data/motordrawing.pdf
Please contact me or snipped-for-privacy@zmp.co.jp if the specifications match what you need.
Christoph Loew
ZMP Inc.
tel +81-3-5765-6567 fax +81-3-5765-6568
snipped-for-privacy@zmp.co.jp http://www.zmp.co.jp

Perfect! Thanks for the great info. I will check if this is what we need.