Panasonic Solar Cells?

Where can i get those nifty small panasonic solar cells/panels that i see on some robots online? Are they sold out because they look/work so cool/well -- or do they not make them anymore? Where do you guys get your solar cells? Thanks for the help!

Reply to
ed

I don't recall any brand names or know why Panasonic would be special, but I've seen solar sells at several of the online surplus electronics sites, such as these:

-----

Ben Bradley

the panasonic ones look the best...

Reply to
ed

Probably saw them on "BEAM" bot's eh?

Bad news for you Ed, Panasonic stopped making them a couple years ago.

I agree with you the panasonic sunceram solarcells were great, currently the only size we still sell is the SC3782 (37mm by 82mm)

Check:

We are starting to get in some new polycrystaline type cells and they do out preform the panasonics but the low light preformance is not as good.

There once was a time when digikey carried the panasonic suncerams... those were the days.

GrantM.

Reply to
GrantM.