Panasonic Solar Cells?

Where can i get those nifty small panasonic solar cells/panels that i see on some robots online? Are they sold out because they look/work so
cool/well -- or do they not make them anymore? Where do you guys get your solar cells? Thanks for the help!

I don't recall any brand names or know why Panasonic would be special, but I've seen solar sells at several of the online surplus electronics sites, such as these:
http://allelectronics.com/ http://bgmicro.com / http://goldmine-elec.com /
----- http://mindspring.com/~benbradley
the panasonic ones look the best...
Probably saw them on "BEAM" bot's eh?
Bad news for you Ed, Panasonic stopped making them a couple years ago.
I agree with you the panasonic sunceram solarcells were great, currently the only size we still sell is the SC3782 (37mm by 82mm)
Check:
www.solarbotics.com
We are starting to get in some new polycrystaline type cells and they do out preform the panasonics but the low light preformance is not as good.
There once was a time when digikey carried the panasonic suncerams... those were the days.
GrantM.