Plastic gears???

Hey guys!

I'm doing a small robot project (my first actually) and I can't find the plastic gear for it. The book requires 1.5 in. plastic gear, with about 40 teeth. Does anyone know where I can find this? I tried Solarbotics, radioshack, amazon.com etc.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks, George C. Linderman

Reply to
neo1991

JM

Reply to
John Mianowski

How about Small Parts Inc.

Reply to
GregS

This site seems to have what you want. They have a variety of gears averaging about $1 u.s. a piece.

Joe Dunfee

Reply to
cadcoke3

Ah, thanks a lot...that e-lec-tech website had almost exactly what I'm looking for. Thanks!

Reply to
marialinderman

Ah, thanks a lot...that e-lec-tech website had almost exactly what I'm looking for. Thanks!

Reply to
marialinderman

Ah thank you, that's exactly what I'm looking for...

Reply to
neo1991