Plastic gears???

Hey guys!
I'm doing a small robot project (my first actually) and I can't find the plastic gear for it. The book requires 1.5 in. plastic gear, with
about 40 teeth. Does anyone know where I can find this? I tried Solarbotics, radioshack, amazon.com etc.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks, George C. Linderman
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

http://www.sdp-si.com /
JM
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

How about Small Parts Inc.

This site seems to have what you want. They have a variety of gears averaging about $1 u.s. a piece.
http://www.e-clec-tech.com/gears.html
Joe Dunfee
Ah, thanks a lot...that e-lec-tech website had almost exactly what I'm looking for. Thanks!
Ah, thanks a lot...that e-lec-tech website had almost exactly what I'm looking for. Thanks!

Ah thank you, that's exactly what I'm looking for...