Pretty cool micro tank chassis

I just found this web site.

This might make a nice micro tank tread chassis. Looks like the top comes off and leaves a clean chassis for mounting a pcb. I wonder what the drive electronics are? The price could be better.

Shawn

Reply to
Shawn B.

You're paying a lot for the R/C electronics. I have dozens of sets of the tracks, pulled from a different (and less expensive) product. I haven't decided what I'm going to do with them yet.

-- Gordon

Reply to
Gordon McComb

Yeah I know...can't seem to find any on ebay, or anywhere else for that matter. The base chassis looks like it would make a cool little tread steer platform though. It has twin motors.

Shawn

Reply to
Shawn B.