Re: BAE Systems Microprocessors Enroute To Mars

Ron of NASA, why are you stooping to posting a "BAE Press Release" for a contractor from NASA.gov?
Why is the U.S. government making press release posts for a private company?

And in a few short months we can have another hoax expose here at sci.astro, I can read those headlines now!
"BAE Processors never landed on Mars"
"BAE is an anagram for Satanic worship"
"Dr Min claims BAE processors are really Tarot inspired by Cowards and Atheists at NASA"
"Mining pioneer from Australia claims BAE processors being sent to Mars to search for Gold"
"Sarfatti announces BAE Processors forerunner of new stargate technology to be seeded on Mars"
"Nancy Lieder claims BAE Processors being sent to transmit hologram to hide Planet X"
"BAE Processors found in Pennsylvania Coal Deposits, proof positive of life after death"
"Chemtrail evidence that BAE processors are cynical plot by Bush Administration"
"BAE Processors attuned to UFO experiencer implants - Shadow government to do population control from Mars"
"Pietro Somavilla: Those dadburn BAE processors have thrown my compass out of kilter, now I'll never know when PlanetX arrives"
"Huge drop in earths oceans caused by eerie effect created by BAE processors"
"Roll-out, roll-out ye kooks!"
O'