Re: Protection from motor currents

On Tue, Feb 01, 2005 at 08:58:57PM +1100, DS wrote:

Um, I wouldn't connect power to that circuit, if I were you. Check the diode orientation.
-Brian
--
Brian Dean
BDMICRO - ATmega128 Based MAVRIC Controllers

On Fri, Feb 04, 2005 at 12:08:25AM +1100, DS wrote:

The way the diodes are oriented, there are two paths of short circuit from 12V to ground. The diodes need to be flipped around the other way.
For example, see:
http://www.dprg.org/tutorials/1998-04a/
-Brian
--
Brian Dean
BDMICRO - ATmega128 Based MAVRIC Controllers
Thanks Brian
I am learning... :)
Dale