Re: WYSIWYG Programmer for Pic's

I have used an original OOPic to make a 12 servo hexapod which worked well. 12 servo is max for one OOPic. The walking wasn't real pretty, more along the lines of 2 tripods, but it did work. Also was able to make it turn, etc. Then lost interest and went on to another type of platform. I found that the OOpic was very easy to learn on.