Robomower RL800 - How to reset for different country

Hello, Can anyone tell me how to reset the Robomower to a different country and re-calibrate. The one time setup you do when you first buy it? I'm
assuming I need a special code for this one support menu option on the mower. Does anyone know it? I don't want to call the manufacturer because I got the impression from another question I asked them, that they'd make me register first, and I don't like giving out personal information.
Thanks!!