# SENSOR # SOLVED! Thank you to all the responded!

Hi guys,

I have located a company in US & France - Vision IQ

which has the technology and infrastructure to do what I require. Cutting edge stuff; check it out if your interested in this sort of technology. Thanx to all that contributed in the thread, very helpful.

Regards, Nick.

Reply to
Nick

Please post a followup when you get the work done..I think we'd all like to see the finished product.

Reply to
Mark Haase

Hi Mark,

No problem! Once our tender has been submitted and accepted (fingers crossed), I will post all public access info on the project and a link to the production URL. This has been a great experience on this NG - most are not as welcoming. Thank you for all the support. Cheers!

Regards, Nick.

Reply to
Nick