# SENSOR # SOLVED! Thank you to all the responded!

Hi guys,
I have located a company in US & France - Vision IQ (http://www.vision-iq.com ) which has the technology and infrastructure to do
what I require. Cutting edge stuff; check it out if your interested in this sort of technology. Thanx to all that contributed in the thread, very helpful.
Regards, Nick.

Please post a followup when you get the work done..I think we'd all like to see the finished product.
--
mehaase(at)sas(dot)upenn(dot)edu