Sonar Positioning (SRF04)

Cheers! I look forward to hearing how you go.

Another thing I tried was reversing the transducers into a 5cm parabolic dish, to increase gain and directionality. Since the wavelength is around 7mm, this should yield gain of 5x in the forward direction. In the direction-sensing system, the better directivity should make it easier to process multiple echoes. Never pursued this far enough to get scientifically valid results...

Reply to
Clifford Heath

Hi, can anybody post or link some code sample about "SRF04 & 68HC11" please ??

Reply to
rasega