Stereo Panoramic Viewer for images from the Mars rovers.

When I saw the superb pictures coming from the Mars rover, I wrote this simple Stereo Panoramic Viewer, that you might find useful :
StereoPanorama It enables viewers to stereoscopically pan around and zoom into stereo panoramic pictures such as from the Mars rovers, or those from the earlier Mars Pathfinder, without needing special viewing hardware.
Pan left/right/up/down, zoom in/out, set brightness and contrast ...
Download from : http://www.lab-tools.com or http://www.kent.ac.uk/physical-sciences/lab-tools/StereoPanorama/index.html
It is written in the array processing language Apl, using MicroApl's AplX - the application is small (125 kBytes) but needs a free 1.6M .DLL from MicroApl. Current download is for Windows, but it can also be packaged for Macs and Linux. Free download, but donations appreciated if you like it.
cheers, Beau Webber