Stringpot linear position transducer

I am selling another really nice "string" pot on Ebay.
For those who don't know what a string pot is, here is an explanation.
A string pot is a multi-turn potentiometer with a "string" around it's shaft. When you pull on the string, it turns the pot and you can measure linear distances by coorelating the voltage on the potentiometer with the distance the string has extended. The pot has a
spring return. The string pot I have on Ebay is an instrument grade device with a stainless steel "string".
If you would like to see it, go here:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1,1&itemu10787272&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT
Or look for string pot on Ebay.
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Stop the eBay spamming, please. You spammed for this device in January and March, too.
                John Nagle